论坛

找回密码
 注册

查看: 752|回复: 1

will you discover 庄园之谜老虎机游戏( the Mystery at the Mansion)?

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-25 18:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
will you discover 庄园之谜老虎机游戏( the Mystery at the Mansion)?

This thriller of a game is inspired by the Sherlock Holmes detective stories. Play this 5-reel, 25-line, multiple coin video slot to solve a murder in a special bonus feature.

The game features wild and scatter symbols, free bonus spins and a triple bonus game.

For each game round, you can choose between different coin values. You can bet 1-4 coins per bet line on up to 25 lines. The minimum bet is one coin on one line, and the maximum bet is four coins on all 25 bet lines totaling 100 coins. .

Between the scatters, wild symbols and bonus game you can really make a killing with this game.

Here is why player OJx likes Mystery at the Mansion: "Main reasons are the bonus game (I love it), the general layout of the graphics and finally the sound effects, especially the sound of scatter icons. Bonus game has so many variables on the winning amount that you really can win a lot of money without an enormous bet. Game itself has a very good returning percent in my opinion or I just like to think it that way. My biggest win was made with a 75c bet -> 4 scatters and again 4 scatters inside its free rounds."

Come discover the Mystery at the Mansion for yourself.if you dare!
发表于 2012-8-18 06:01 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for share the news
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-10 02:10 , Processed in 0.081353 second(s), 22 queries .